Maui Haleakala Volcano Tour
Deluxe MotorCoach & Narrated Tour
Haleakala Sunrise Trip 3am to 9am
Haleakala Sunrise Tour
Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Dress warmly for the summit. We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing of sunrise.
• Drive through Maui’s Upcountry Kula District
• Experience the awe-inspiring Haleakala National Park (Admission included)
• Witness the glory of the rising sun as it heralds the coming of a new day over the summit of Mt. Haleakala
• Breathtaking scenery from the Pu’u Ula’ula Overlook
• See rare Silversword plants
• Complimentary coffee and pastries
Haleakala Day Tour
This Hawaii tour will take you to Maui’s famous dormant volcano Mount Haleakala Crater. You will see the unique protea blossoms (in season) and rare silverswords plants. You will learn the history and legends that make this island magical!
• Travel through Upcountry Maui Kula District
• Visit Haleakala National Park (admission included)
• See unique plants and rare birds such as the Nene goose
• Capture the vista from Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook
• Haleakala Visitor Center
• View the town of Wailuku
• Ka`ahumanu Church
• `Iao Valley State Park and `Iao Needle
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM, Day Tour Daily 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Pick up Information
The MotorCoach will pick you up in front of your hotel or condominium. Specifice pick-up times and locations will be confirmed to you in the Itinerary sent to you confirming all of your Island Reservations.